Sunday, March 25, 2007

Yet another update

Actually, I planned to write a few chapters to my book - ehm I mean blog - but well...got a bit late once again. Was shopping in the afternoon in one of the outlet centers here (nice to buy Tommy Hilfiger Jeans for 29.99$...on a Sunday) and didn't find time to write. Besides that, I'll have to wake up very early tomorrow as I'll have a meeting with some guys in India (time shift s**ks) on 7am...
So, I just wanted to mention my latest addition to my web album (Knicks vs Mavericks). And talking about basketball: I hope Kobe doesn't play well today. Otherwise, the TV may keep me from sleeping... ;-)
(background-info: Kobe scored 50+ points in his four last games...the only(!) other player that managed to do this was Wilt Chamberlain (the guy that scored 100 points in one game and had an average of more than 50 points per game in 1961/62), who scored 50+ in seven con
secutive games)

No comments: