Monday, July 23, 2007

Status update

As some people in Switzerland are quite fast in declaring me dead, when I don't write from time to time, here's an update on my stay in the States...as some of you may know, my internship is almost over here (I'll finish work on August 17) and so I'm just trying to get a few things done before I leave (like planning a trip to Florida in the beginning of August) and to enjoy the nice weather...that is, enjoying the days where it actually is nice weather...unfortunately, we had a lot of clouds and rain lately...but well, it's still good enough to spend some time at the beach or to go out in NYC, where I went to the Blue Note Jazz Club once again to see Cachao the inventor of Mambo himself and where I just went out last Saturday to celebrate the birthdays of some fellow interns...can't really complain too much... ;-)
So long...more updates after I've seen the Simpsons movie or after my Florida trip...

No comments: