Monday, August 20, 2007

Internship in the USA - Final chapters

This is it...I had my last day of work at SCR in Princeton last Friday and today I packed my stuff and got ready to leave...I had quite a busy last week at Siemens introducing Roman (one more ETH computer scientist trapped in Colleen's AD-team... ;-)) to his new job (i.e. my old one) and having a lot of free time activities (i.e. BBQ or going out almost every evening) to have a reasonable farewell to my stay here...and then there was also Stefan's farewell (teammate at SCR) and the birthdays of Andreas (see Florida pics) and Michael (check the mindBlog link) which made it an even busier week...well, it was certainly hard enough to say goodbye to everyone here as I had a very nice time...although I'm certainly looking forward to going back home...same mixed emotions as after my stay in Delft I guess...anyway: a big TAKE CARE to everyone in the Princeton area...hope to see you again sometime...

...

Oh there's one more thing...I'm actually not leaving the States yet...I'm flying to Puerto Rico (yes...that's part of the States) where I will stay a few days on the East Coast in Fajardo (seems to be a gorgeous area there). Fortunately, no hurricanes seem to be disturbing the peace on the island and so I'm pretty much looking forward to a great trip there...I'll try to keep you updated on Saturday when I'm back in New Jersey to catch my flight to Zurich...

(to be continued...hopefully...)